What Are the 10 Keys to Choosing the Perfect Custom Home Builder?
Selecting the right custom home builder for your needs and for the type of new home you seek is one of the most important decisions you’ll make in your home buying process.
Fortunately, there are some proven ways to speed up the research and selection process and to help ensure that you find a quality builder who’s a good match to construct your new home.
10 Ways to Choose the Right Home Builder
1. Define your needs. What size, type and price range of home do you need?
2. Experience counts. While every builder was once a new builder, experience matters.
3. Are past buyers satisfied? Ask for – and check – references from past home buyers.
4. Select the community that fits your lifestyle. View. Amenities, Gated Entry, Waterfront
5. Is there a design fit? Does this builder have expertise in the style of home you seek?
6. Understand Cost of Ownership. Check the HOA Fee or Club Fees to gain better understanding.
7. Resale value. Have past homes from this builder maintained or increased value?
8. Industry involvement. Is the builder a member of the local Home Builder’s Association?
9. Tour model homes or customer homes. There’s absolutely no substitute for this step.
10. Look for signs of quality. In workmanship, materials and practices when you tour these homes.
At Naples Reserve, all eight of our custom home builders check every box. Naples Reserve is proud to feature homes by some of the best builders in South Naples and the entire country. With homes built to unbelievable standards, your dream home is right around the corner. Our promise is that you will find one that lives well and shows beautifully, within one of our 11 perfectly planned neighborhoods at Naples Reserve.
Naples Reserve offers 17 fully decorated models available for viewing daily, built by Southwest Florida’s premier homebuilders, including Ashton Woods, D.R. Horton, Florida Lifestyle Homes, KTS Homes, Lundstrom Development, Marvin Development, McGarvey Custom Homes and Stock Signature Homes. Homes are priced from the high-$200s to more than $1 million.
Naples Reserve was conceived by iStar, named 2015 Developer of the Year by Builder and Developer magazine for its commitment to creating exceptional communities and lifestyles with an emphasis on energy efficiency and environmental stewardship.
Naples Reserve is located off U.S. 41, 2 miles southeast of the Collier Boulevard/CR 951 intersection and 10 minutes from I-75, Exit 101. Visit the community at 14885 Naples Reserve Circle or online at www.naplesreserve.com.